Cyborg Hawk Linux
Cyborg Hawk Linux is a Ubuntu (Linux) based Penetration Testing Linux Distro developed and designed for ethical hackers and penetration testers. Cyborg Hawk Distro can be used for network security and assessment and also for digital forensics. It also has various tools suited to the testing of Mobile Security and Wireless infrastructure.
Cyborg Hawk has quite an extensive set of modifications based on a Ubuntu subsystem with it’s own customised PPA repository.
The features are as follows:
- More than 750+ penetration testing tools included.
- Cyborg Hawk is totally Free and always will be.
- Can be used as live OS with full capability.
- Exploitation Toolkit, Stress Testing, Reverse Engineering, Forensics, Mobile Security & Wireless Security.
- Full virtual machine support in version v1.1.
- Now comes with its own repository.
- Reliable and stable.
- Various Wireless devices support.
- Well sorted menu, everything organised in a logical manner.
- The kernel is patched from injection.